Legal & Compliance Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice, guidance and support all departments in the day-to-day activities (corporate, contract, etc.).
- Implement effective legal & compliance project (company policy, laws, related regulations, etc.).
- Conduct periodic review on the compliance status and report to management.
- Support and coordinate with various departments.
- Formulate and implement related plan and strategy.
- Draft and review internal company rules and regulations.
- Draft and review legal contract, official letter, legal documentation.
- Conduct legal & compliance training.
- Coordinate with related government authorities for registration and related matter.
- Prepare management report and provide recommendation from legal & compliance point of view.
- Monitoring and researching updated existing and/or new related laws and regulations.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documents in both Thai and English, such as agreements, applications, meeting minutes, etc.
- Monitoring and supporting on business permits/licenses.
- Handling and assisting all legal affairs, corporate governance, and compliance-related matters.