IT Project Management Officer
- Establishing and communicating project objectives.
- Procuring any needs for the project, such as materials, teams and technology.
- Developing timelines and schedules for the completion of the project.
- Managing the quality, time and cost of the project.
- Overseeing all work done as part of the project.
- Identifying and managing project stakeholders.
- Closing the project and ensuring all objectives have been met.
- Clear and competent communication about the expectations, goals and responsibilities of the team who will be completing the project.
- Able to solve a variety of problems throughout all stages of a project. Issues that may need to be solved could involve team members, clients or stakeholders related to the project.
- Should have the ability to access the skills of your team and sign tasks based on these skills. Effective delegation also requires you to trust your team members to fulfill their duties and allows you to avoid micromanaging them.
- Have an experienced in Financial organization is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge in agile implement methodology and have experienced implement loan management, Hire Purchase, DWH or accounting is a plus.